Terms & Conditions
1. GENERAL All orders are accepted subject to the following conditions, which cannot be varied except specifically in writing by Yorkshire Wiper Company Limited.
2. TITLE Property and the goods delivered to the customer shall remain vested in the company until such time as the customer has paid in full the purchase price. The customer is responsibility for the safekeeping of the company's goods whilst in their possession.
3. VAT is charged at 20% for all orders including delivery. Prices displayed are excluding VAT. This will be added to your shopping cart automatically at time of checkout. Our vat registration number is 333 518470
4. RETURNS All goods can be returned for any reason within 7 working days for a full refund, less carriage costs. If you have ordered the incorrect product, it will be at your expense to return these goods again within 7 working days .They will need to be in a resalable condition in the same packaging otherwise you will be charged for these items. If the goods are damaged or defective in any way these will be replaced free of charge. This does not affect your statutory rights.
5. METHODS OF PAYMENT & SECURITY
6. PRIVACY STATEMENT When using this site you may be asked for personal information .This information will be used solely for our own use to help provide you with a better service. It will not be used, passed on, sold or rented to any other third party for marketing or any other purposes. You may from time to time receive an email regarding promotions or special offers we have .If you do not wish to receive these emails there is an unsubscribe option.
7. CUSTOMER SATISFACTION Yorkshire Wiper want you to be completely satisfied with your new purchase. If for some reason this is not the case, please contact us on receipt of your order and we will make every effect to put this right.
8. CONDITION OF SALE The act of placing an order with Yorkshire Wiper Company implies that you have read and fully accept our terms and conditions .English law shall govern these conditions and contracts based thereon.
9. LIABILITY Please test the suitability of your product before use on a small area or test piece as we cannot accept any responsibility for loss or damage caused by the misuse or non-suitability of a particular product if it is not intended for that purpose. This is a recycled product and all our wipers are produced to the highest standards. Even so, you should take care when handling recycled material to avoid the possibility, however remote, of coming into contact with any object that may have evaded inspection. Your statutory rights are not affected.